Konrad Group - General Manager (US)
As General Manager of Konrad Group, a global digital innovation company, I was responsible for scaling and growing its US operations via New York City. In the first year I helped to:
- Research, contract, and open an exclusive penthouse office in SoHo (IT, Logo, Build-out)
- Manage the build of a mini-Quantum coffee
- Expand the design team to 7 full-time employees
- Expand the consulting practice
- Host the first BrainStation US event
- Drive key partnerships with local digital consulting and agency contacts.
- Assist with growing our new client list to almost 10.